Changenow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive. -TJ

2 posters

Go down

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive. -TJ Empty The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive. -TJ

Post  groundcover Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:19 pm

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive. -TJ N4uAQ

groundcover

Back to top Go down

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive. -TJ Empty Re: The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive. -TJ

Post  AncientWorld Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:29 pm

What are we even doing yet? What are we moving forward to? No response on my objective?

AncientWorld

Back to top Go down

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive. -TJ Empty What are we even doing yet? What are we moving forward to? No response on my objective?

Post  groundcover Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:49 pm

We are moving and amassing to change in our world. We're mad as hell and we don not have to take it anymore. The graphic I made represents a forefather before the current united states flag invoking change with the embodiment of our forward movement, which will be shaped and defined through many ideas of individuals like you and I. All men are created equal to pursue a brighter future for the children that shall inherit this land far after we are gone. Don't we have a responsibly to our selves, our country, and our global neighbors to take a stand before the elite few who care not for the inhumanity they wage to our brothers and sisters of foreign lands? Where else in the world is there a better time and place then here and now within the birthplace of freedom. To bring together so many people within a short time is no coincidence and we must seize all of our resources to bring this reality to fruition. Keep your nay saying out of this turn of events and bring forth liberty to your fellow man. Enlighten your friends and tell your foes, when you wake up there will be salvation within a network to bring back justice. The reality we live in today does not designate what our future will be tomorrow. Do not hold back and do not give up, our time is before us.

groundcover

Back to top Go down

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive. -TJ Empty Re: The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it always to be kept alive. -TJ

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum